Head Office

Management & owners

ClimaCheck is still mainly owned by the founders, Klas Berglöf and Per-Olof Ohlsson, who together own 62% of the company’s shares. The remaining 38% is shared between Coach&Capital, Crealogos, Mike Creamer, ETM Kylteknik and Chemgenex.

Responsible Developement and Marketing

Klas Berglöf, CEO

Phone: +46(0)8-502 552 55
Mobile: +46(0)70-594 95 52
Email: klas@climacheck.com

 

 

 

 

Technical – and Project Manager 

Jakob Månberg

Phone: +46(0)8-502 552 53
Mobile: +46(0)70-811 14 57
Email: jakob@climacheck.com

 

 

 

 

Purchasing and Product Manager

Roupen Ohannessian

Phone: +46(0)8-502 552 52
Email: roupen@climacheck.com

 

 

 

 

 

Software Development and Communication

Per-Olof Ohlsson

Phone: +46(0)8-502 552 51
Mobile: +46(0)70-725 66 50
Email: peo@climacheck.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

ClimaCheck Sweden AB
Box 46
SE-131 06 Nacka

Phone: +46(0)8-50 255 250
Email: info@climacheck.com

Or contact us here.

Comments are closed