With more than one new ClimaCheck certified engineer/technician every third day during 2019, we are now opening the registration for 2020 edition of ClimaCheck International Training.
The training will be held 7-8 of May 2020 in Stockholm. The price is 650€ per participant. If you register before 1st of January 2020, you will have the early bird price which is 600€.
Maximum 20 participants per course will be accepted.
Send registration and/or questions to Training@ClimaCheck.com
Level 1 – Includes the basics of ClimaCheck performance analysis of refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump systems.
- Measuring & verification with ClimaCheck
on basic systems.
- How to use ClimaCheck hard- and software as well as how to interpret the results.
- How to create a performance report on standard systems.
The Level 1 training is aimed for technicians and engineers who has limited experience of ClimaCheck analyses. We will supply all participants with a demo software to study prior to training.
Level 2 – Focus on ClimaCheck based optimisation for those who has practical experience from a number of measurements with ClimaCheck and want to develop the skills to measure and analyse complex systems.
- Deeper analyse of ClimaCheck data
- Trouble shooting
- Optimisation and reporting.
- Predictive Maintenance – Early warnings