Date(s) - 14/09/2020 - 15/09/2020
9:00 - 16:00
ClimaCheck International Training!
Take the opportunity to learn performance analysing and enhance your capability to work with optimisation and early warning on air condition, refrigeration and heat pump systems.
This years training and workshop will be focused on Level 2, so we recommend that you have Level 1 or equivalent training/competence to participate.
Catch up with the latest in Optimisation and early warning.
- New ClimaCheck onsite Version 5 – Learn and improve your skills of using ClimaCheck soft- and hardware to improve efficiency and reliability.
How System Efficiency Index complement COP and to identify and communicate with none experts why they need to take action?
- Learn how to analyse Sub efficiencies for compressor, evaporator, condenser and cycle to understand and benchmark performance and give early warning.
- Use energy signatures to predict and validate savings.
Join ClimaChecks yearly International Training.
ClimaCheck offer world leading analysing technologies with state of the art IoT technology. The training is intended for professionals with experience and understanding of refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump systems. Basic understanding of the thermodynamics and practical understanding of the components of a system are prerequisites for the course. The focus is how system actually operate and how to make them more reliable and efficient. Exchange of experiences between participating experts is an important part of training.
The training will be online!
Date: 14 -15 September, 2020
Start: 9 a.m. Monday (CEST)
Finish: 5 p.m. Tuesday (CEST)
Reserve your place today!
Sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org
The training will be held online so you can participate from the whole world.
Energy efficiency and Predictive maintenance is the key for future professionals to lead the change.
The possibility to save 20-30% of the energy consumption on installed HVACR systems on a market that globally stands for 15-20% of the electricity consumption creates business opportunities for consultants and contractors. IoT and Industry 4.0 are in focus. Many equipment owners are structuring their work with energy managers and sustainability with a clear focus on decreasing energy consumption and increasing reliability. To maintain temperature is no longer sufficient with increasing environmental focus.
ClimaCheck onsite and ClimaCheck online offer state-of-the-art methodology for true performance analysis of all types of RAC systems and is becoming part of the everyday work for many contractors, consultants and equipment owners around the world.
ClimaCheck Sweden arrange a two-day Technical Training and workshop, focused on:
- How to do field measurements – Performance inspections – trouble shooting – 24/7 monitoring – early warning.
- Business opportunities in optimisation of Refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
- ClimaCheck onsite and online performance analysing – theory for method and experiences.
- New Dashboard with all KPI collected
- Performance Inspections and Energy audits
- Experiences from Cases discussed with experts
- Energy Optimisation examples
- How to set and interpret alert and indicators to get early warning
Training will also cover:
- Setting limits and alerts for deviations in efficiency and deviation from a plant’s energy signatures.
- System Efficiency Index and energy signatures.
- Practical Measurements and Evaluation of Data.
- Use of ClimaCheck hardware, software and website.
- Presentation of measurements, results and cases – reporting.
- Integration in BMS/SCADA systems will be covered
This year the training will be at Level 2 – Focus on ClimaCheck optimisation for those who have practical experience from a number of measurements and want to develop their skills to measure and analyse more complex systems. This group will work more on the analyses, trouble shooting, optimisation and reporting rather than ClimaCheck hard- and software.
Prior experience of ClimaCheck is required to participate in Level 2.
Lecturers from ClimaCheck and experts in the ClimaCheck network will share 30 years of experiences from thousands of measurements.
To measure is to know
If you wish to participate or have any question you can contact us on: email@example.com and we will help you!