Communication with BMS/Scada systems
The Climacheck ModbusTCP Gateway is a bridge between the Climacheck Online server and a local BMS/SCADA system. It is used to send and receive data between CC Online and an application running on a local network via ModbusTCP.
The Ethernet port is connected to the Internet, via a modem, router modem or a fixed connection. One of the other Ethernet ports is connected to the local network. 256 values/registers can be handled by the CC Gateway.
The CC Gateway can send and receive data in several different ways:
1. Data from BMS/SCADA to Climacheck Online
- All data is written in the Gateway by the BMS/SCADA system and then sent to
- Some data is written in the Gateway by the BMS/SCADA system, some data
comes from a PA Pro unit. The gateway gathers the data from both units and send
to Climacheck Online.
2. Data from Climacheck Online to BMS/SCADA.
- Data is sent to the Gateway from Climacheck Online and read by the BMS/SCADA system.