- Performance Analysis of your your air conditioning, refrigeration and heat pump system
- System Efficiency Index
- Digital Twin of your system
- Enhanced Energy Signatures
- Energy Reports
- Early Warnings can be configured
- Enables Predictive maintenance
- Indirect Leak Detection can be activated
After a system is connected to ClimaCheck online (or after measuring with ClimaCheck onsite) the performance is analysed by ClimaCheck experts to ensure that the unit works according to available data for unit as well as good practice.
Measurement data shall be available from at least two hours under relevant operating conditions near nominal power and operating conditions.
Certified performance also means that a complete documentation of operating parameters to be monitored and checked during service is created.
Certifying the operation is the next step after that the performance is certified. ClimaCheck Certified operation is performed when representative operation has been monitored and documented with ClimaCheck online, during operation at high, “normal” and low load.
This typically needs a couple of months of ClimaCheck monitoring.
- Includes ClimaCheck online
- Certified Performance and Certified Operation is mandatory
- Configuration of Early warnings
- Additional ClimaCheck Support