ClimaCheck onsite Software, version 5
ClimaCheck release version 5 of ClimaCheck onsite Software
ClimaCheck offer the global leading performance analysing solution for air conditioning, refrigeration and heat pump systems. The well proven ClimaCheck onsite PC software now includes:
- WiFi and LAN communication between PC and ClimaCheck onsite with PA Pro III hardware.
- The reporting and visualisation of System Efficiency Index (SEI) with sub efficiencies.
- Graph functions have been updated with zoom and hoover function to get “pop up” with values.
- Adaptation of local languages – now in December English is released but we will work with our distributors around the world to make ClimaCheck available more languages as we now support multiple languages in both software and templates.
- Flowchart has been enhanced with indicators.
- Handling of SI and IP units has been improved to facilitate change between units in a workbook.
- Updated refrigerant library with more HFO refrigerants and mixtures.
The new SEI Dashboard introduce visualisation of efficiency and capacity together with all relevant information required for a detailed performance report of total efficiency and sub efficiencies for compressor, evaporator and condenser.
The new features are shown in the Power point presentation Available at here…
The cost of updating from ClimaCheck version 4 to ClimaCheck version 5 will be:
For those without active support agreement 774 Euro (Extra license 145 Euro)
For those with active support agreement 390 Euro (Extra License 80 Euro)
If you have bought ClimaCheck software second half of 2019 (after June 30th) you will receive ClimaCheck version 5 free of charge.
If you want to know more, send us an email to join our webinar.
Partnership evolution with Caverion!
The partnership with Caverion have evolved and now covers multiple countries. A part of the ...
Almost 40% increase in Heat Pump sales 2022, is the performance taken for granted?
By using ClimaCheck to optimise these systems, it is possible to reduce the global electricity consumption with as much as 5%
An introduction of the dena Platform
Driving Efficiency and Reliability with the dena Platform for benchmarking of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat ...