Date(s) - 11/04/2019 - 12/04/2019
will arrange the 8th International training in Climacheck-based Performance Analysing Trouble-Shooting and optimisation of Air conditioning, refrigeration and heat pump systems, April 11-12 2019.
Learn the latest in Optimisation and early warning.
- How can System Efficiency Index be used to identify and communicate to none experts why they need to take action?
- Learn how to use Sub efficiencies for compressor, evaporator, condenser and cycle to understand and benchmark performance and give early warning.
- Use energy signatures to predict and validate savings.
- Learn or improve the skills of using ClimaCheck soft and hardware to improve efficiency and reliability.
The course is intended for professionals with experience and understanding of refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump systems. Basic understanding of the thermodynamics and practical understanding of the components of a system are prerequisites for the course. Exchange of experiences between participating experts is an important part of training.
Certification from ClimaCheck training is required to be listed as “ClimaCheck Partner”
Experienced Lecturers from ClimaCheck and experts in the ClimaCheck network will guide the participants through practical and theoretical training sessions. Some sessions will be common and others will be split in groups based on prior experience.
Level 1 – basics of ClimaCheck performance analyses. How to use ClimaCheck hard and software and how to interpret results. Create a perfomance report on standard systems.This training is aimed for technicians and engineers who has limited experience of ClimaCheck analyses. For those who has no experience we will send out a demo software version upon registration which we recommend participants to study prior to training.
Level 2 – Focus on ClimaCheck optimisation for those who has practical experience from a number of measurements and want to develop the skills to measure and analyse more complex systems. Focus is on analyses, trouble shooting, optimisation and reporting rather than ClimaCheck hard- and software.
Prior experience of ClimaCheck is required to participate in Level 2.
Date: April 11-12 2019
Start: 9 a.m Thursday
Finish: 5 p.m. Friday
Reserve your place now to level 1 or 2 ensure availability!
Register before March 1th at email@example.com
(Maximum 20 participants per course will be accepted)
Location: To be decided (Around 30 minutes from Stockholm city centre)
The two-day Technical Training Course focuses on:
- Business opportunities in RAC sector.
- ClimaCheck onsite and online performance analysing
- Performance Inspections and Energy audits
- Discuss experiences from Cases with experts
- Trouble-Shooting and Energy Optimisation
- How to set alert and indicators to get early warning